SRC 12ga 1oz lead wad (250/bag)
The underside of the gas seal has 25 plastic teeth to strategically displace the propellant chamber, thus facilitating a controlled flame in low volume/fast burn powders. Three stage VZ-cage design reduces recoil with progressive compression during acceleration. This works like a crumple zone in high-end automotive design, cushioning setback.
- Gas Seal: Flat-head inset dome w/anti-migration powder ring .725"diameter, .230" thick
- Overall length: 1.619"
- Seal to cup bottom: .915"
- Shotcup depth: .685"
- Shotcup type: reinforced tear-away
- Shot level in cup: 1oz
- Optimum range: 30-60 yards
- Long-range utlility loads, going away targets, rocket, battue, handicapped trap