CA - Can only ship to an FFL. We need to have all the appropriate documentation. It is the customers responsibility to contact the FFL. Have them email FFL paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
IL - We need to have a copy of your FOID.
NJ - We need to have a copy of your FireArm Card.
NY - We can no longer ship ammunition to New York unless it is going to an FFL dealer. Please send us a copy of your desired FFL BEFORE placing your order. The 5% cancellation fee will be applied to all NY orders that need to be canceled due to noncompliance with the SAFE Act in order to cover our credit card processing fees *
CT - We need to have a copy of your FireArm Permit.
MA - We need to have a copy of your LTC or FID.
You can mail a copy to us or take a picture with your phone and email to email@example.com
Federal law prohibits an individual from acquiring or possessing ammunition if he or she:
1. has been convicted of a crime punishable by more than 1 year imprisonment.
2. is a fugitive from justice.
3. unlawfully uses or is addicted to any controlled substance.
4. been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution.
5. is an alien illegally in the US or an alien admitted under a non immigrant visa.
6. has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
7. has renounced his U. S. citizenship.
8. is subject a court order restraining him from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or such partner’s child, or
9. has been convicted of a domestic violence crime. The law also prohibits anyone under indictment or information for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year from lawfully acquiring a ammunition (18 USC 922(g) and (n), 27 CFR 478. 32). But he may continue to lawfully possess ammunition obtained before the indictment
All orders ship within 5-10 business days. We do not process or ship any orders on the weekends or major Holidays. Time in transit is just an estimate. We cannot guarantee delivery dates for any orders. Sorry, but we cannot not hold orders for a later delivery date.
We only use UPS to deliver our products.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you
will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a
chance to not place your order if you decide not to. If at the time of your shipment the rate changes, you will receive a discount if applicable.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.